Truck Mounted Systems
Truck Mounted Systems
We take great pride in providing truck mounted hydraulic systems and wet kits that are designed with your input to ensure that all your needs are met or exceeded.
Hydraulic Wet Kits
Hydraulic Specialty has partnered with industry leaders such as Muncie Power Products, Permco, Bezares, American Mobile, Safeway, Thermaflow and RYCO to deliver top performance and give you years of trouble free operation! Installing a wet kit optimizes your tractors capabilities. We have the inventory and an experienced team of hydraulic wet line kit installation professionals. If you are looking for two or three line systems, dump, trailer or moving floor applications, Hydraulic Specialty has all your needs covered. Our in-house engineers will design a custom Wet Kit solution that fits your need. Don’t wait call today!
Hydraulic Wet Kits can be used for multiple applications, Hydraulic Specialty has them covered along with specialty application kits!
- Dump Trucks
- Dump Trailers
- Moving & Walking Floor Trailers
- Low Boy Trailers
- Live Bottom Trailers
- Standard Combination Kits
- Premium Combination Kits
- Oil and Gas Wetlines
Combo Kit Series Wet Line Kit
Combo Kits are designed for dual use applications involving a standard dump trailer in conjunction with Walking Floor, live bottom, or ejector type trailers. Combo Kits include a special high pressure, continuous duty pump; a 50 gallon steel reservoir; high volume filter; and reservoir-mounted directional control valve.
- Heavy duty gear pump: Rated for long duty cycles
- High capacity directional valve: Use with dump applications to provide fast cycle times
- Reservoir-mounted directional valve: Simplifies installation
- Dual position pressure relief valve: System protection for both applications
- Air shift PTO and directional valve: Ease of operation
- High volume filter: System cleanliness and longer life
Wet Kit Installation
We have an experienced team of hydraulic wet line kit installation professionals and have been providing Minnesota and the Mid-West with Wet Kit installations for over 50 years. We deliver top notch service by investing in our employees and providing proper, ongoing training.